The 200 Hour Yoga Instructor Training Course delivers a comprehensive, theoretical and practical hand-on training program. The course is so designed, that the aspirant Deepen their physical practice Challenge own self mentally and physically and can explore their spirituality.
Syllabus: Download pdf
Examination has three components:
- Theory paper: Questions about asanas, pranayama, anatomy, physiology and yoga
- Demonstration of yoga practices, asanas and pranayama.
- Evaluation of teaching skills.
Duration of the course: 200hrs
- Regular batch: Monday to Friday: 40 days
- Weekend batch: Saturday & Sunday: 6 months
- Promote balance of the body and mind through effective teaching and demonstrations.
- Prepare class content and format appropriate for student level and style or type of yoga class.
- Develop, instruct and lead stretching, warm-up and yoga practices, breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Shat kriya: Cleansing yoga practices and practices leading to Meditation.